Wednesday, May 13, 2009

How I Made $207 In 3 Days

I’m going to tell you about an exploding industry! With a little research and
speaking with someone already doing well within this business and by following
instructions from him, I found away to capitalize on this industry and found a
Niche that pays me around $207 or so every 3 days. In this WSO I’m going to
show you what I do, and how this opportunity is wide open for anyone to do
without even being in direct competition with me. It takes just a little bit of work,
but once you are set up it can build up to be a steady source of income for you.
What you are about to read has been tested and proven. I’ve been on the inside of
the industry that I’m sharing with, and the amount of money you can make with
this opportunity is nice. I’ve seen exactly how this niche operates, and they pay
big for what I have to offer them. I know for a fact because I found a person who
is profiting big from this, and that’s what made me decide to give it a try.
First a little background about how I found out about this business. I’m more than
partially deaf, and through a rough 6 years of college and the help of a speech
therapist and a social group I joined in college for the hearing impaired I made it
through. I received a degree in Accounting. Once I graduated college I was
immediately assigned a social worker that would help me out in the real world.

Since I have a disability the social worker would help me with everyday
counseling and also provide help with my job search. (Having a social worker help
me was great, because I was thinking… I have a degree but who will hire a deaf
person).
Well to my amazement, a large accounting firm hired me and placed me in the
auditing dept. It was a pretty good paying job and a really nice company to work
for. The only true downfall is that I traveled about 65% of the time, but other than
that it wasn’t so bad.
My employment continued and I was soon auditing different dental practices
across the United States. That’s when the fun began because from going to the
different dental offices, and speaking to different Orthodontist I found someone
making great money in a neat little niche that I quickly began to profit from.
Again I would like to remind you that this information is real and not a what if.
With that said here we go…
While I was looking at the profit and loss report of a successful dental practice I
noticed they were extremely profitable. I also noticed how they kept paying this
one particular person $11.00 on a consistent basis. I was puzzled as to why they
kept paying this person that didn’t even work in their office. In fact, this guy lived
in Toronto, Canada.
I mean $11.00 may not look like much, but when this person submits an invoice to
that dental office saying that he is owed $11 x 55 different times for that one day,
that caught my attention. I figured quickly in my head that was $605 for that one
day they were paying to a guy that wasn’t even in their office. In fact the guy was
Canada.
I asked the Staff Accountant there on site what this person did to make this money
on a continual basis and not even be located onsite. This person is not even in the
same city. The Staff Accountant wasn’t sure so he referred me to speak with an
accounts payable lady that issued payments to this person.
She wasn’t even 100% sure, she just told me I don’t know I think he gives our
company leads or something, but I’m just instructed to pay him. So when I saw
some of the amounts of money this guy was getting each week, naturally the curious side of me came out. I had all of this guys contact information right in
front of me and I was determined to contact him and see exactly what he did to
receive these $11 payments. It looked liked on paper he was making some easy
money, so naturally I wanted to find out was he was doing to see if I could do it
myself for some side money.
So a couple of days went by and I finally decided to call him. I introduced myself
and told him I would like to talk to him to see exactly why he was receiving these
payments from this dentist office. I even told him I would send him a gift
certificate for a dinner for 2 to any restaurant he wanted in his area so I wouldn’t
be wasting his time. Although I personally didn’t know of any places to eat in
Toronto, Canada where he resided, but I figured he would let me know of one.
He replied that he traveled to Phoenix, Arizona once a month and liked to eat at
Ruth’s Chris Steak House, when he was in Phoenix. Then he took my name and
number and said as soon as he received to gift certificate he call me back and talk
about what he does to receive the $11 payments.
So I immediately got on the phone and called Ruth’s Chris Steak House and used
my credit card to by him a gift voucher for $150 to make it worth his time. The
lady on the phone said that it would be waiting for him. So when I called him back
and told him I purchased it for him and she confirmed that I did and he was ready
to talk.
We must have stayed on the phone for about 3 hours and I was taking notes on
everything he said especially about how he was receiving these easy $11
payments. At first it sound like it was to good to be true, but I had to remember
that I saw proof of what this guy was making on the books at the dental practice I
was auditing. So I knew what he was saying was truthful.
After the long talk we had, I asked him if he mind if I gave it try to see if I could
become profitable at it and also just to see if I had any success, he said sure there’s
plenty of room for thousands of people. That was the end of our conversation.
So, after he and I had our phone interview I immediately took action in following
all of his steps to the letter. He told me exactly how to go about finding dentist,
and surgeons that would pay me. Below is an outline of what I did to start getting
paid.
What you are about to find out on the following pages is how I followed his stepby-
step instructions and made it pay off for me. You can do the same thing and
make it pay off big for you as well.
One thing I like about this different way of making money, is once you are all set
up you never have to talk to anyone and you never have to leave the comfort of
your home. Most, if any communication is done by email so it is important that
you have access to a computer, and good use of your email. What I mean by that is
simply responding to any emails you may get in a timely manor.
So here’s what you’ll be doing to make money. You’ll provide different dental
locations with names and emails addresses of potential patients. It’s actually pretty
easy once I show you how. Here the different types of dentist that pays well for
leads:
Endodontics, Oral Pathology, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthodontics,
Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontics, Prosthodontics, and of course General
Dentistry.
If you follow my exact instructions on the following pages, there is no reason why
you also couldn’t potentially make $11 for providing dentists with names and
email addresses. It’s actually pretty easy once I show you how.
On the following pages, I will provide you step-by-step plan of how I’ve been
successful with this business making $11 per name and email address. I’ll provide
you with the knowledge of how I got contacts and how I’ll never run out of leads
of people that need a Dentist or an Oral Surgeon. You will also see how I’ll never
run out of Dentist or Oral Surgeons that can’t wait to pay $11.00 for every lead
sent to them.
If you’re really serious about making money, please do not dismiss this
information. Put it to use immediately and start getting the money you deserve.
After a few simple steps are set up you couldn’t stop the money from coming if
you wanted it too!

Don’t worry about anything, by the time you are finished reading this information
you will have all the information you’ll need to make $11 per name and email.
What I Discovered!
What I’ve discovered is that most Dental Centers and Oral Surgeons have a Misc.
Budget. What this basically is that they may have expenses through their regular
advertising and marketing budget that they have already planned in advance. This
is usually set at the first of the year, but they are still likely to adjust that budget
anyway they see fit. Also, with some tax laws they are given a Misc. Budget that
Allows them spend up to $5800 week on marketing and promotions that will bring
their businesses in more money. They can use that money anytime they choose.
When you come along with what I have written this report they’ll jump all over
what you have to offer, because you are giving them a way to increase their
customer base and build up their business more effective then any other
advertising method that they have used. Plus you are a lot cheaper, so they love it.
Later on I’m going to tell you how you get people directly in their office with ease
and never have to leave home, or talk to anyone on the phone.
What Happens And How Are You Paid:
The whole key to the program is to simply get people in to the chosen dentists
office that you want to be a lead provider for. What that means is that once
dentists, and Oral Surgeons agrees to sample your business out and see that you
are real and that you could really get people in their office, then they’ll love you
and keep paying you over and over again. Remember you only need one dentists
or Oral Surgeon to pay you and that will easily give you your $200-$300 every 3
days.

If the Dentists, or Oral Surgeon agrees to try you out, your whole objective is to
give him/her people to email their sales brochure to and then your job is done. You
still get paid if the Dentists see that you gave him a real name and email address,
that’s what you will agree to through email. Then it is a plus if they show up to
his/her office. Once you find a dentists or Oral Surgeon that agrees to pay you,
(which is really the easy part) which I will explain how to do later on in this
report.
What happens next is to get people within the chosen geographical area you have
chose to target, and with my experience you should not go out any further than 30
miles from where the Dentist, or Oral Surgeon is located. So lets say you have a
dentists in Los Angeles, California and his zip code is 90008, you’ll already have
the information because infousa.com provides you with the zip codes of the
dentists, so lets just say the one dentist that replied to your email, (which you will
see how to write later on in this report) and lets say the dentists or Oral Surgeon is
located in Los Angeles, Ca in the area of 90008.
What I then do to get people for the dentists or surgeon to email their sales
brochure to is run a super cheap google adwords campaign that are targeted to
only a certain geographical area, for this case we are targeting people who live in
Los Angeles if you aren’t familiar of how this works please go to:
https://adwords.google.com/select/Login?sourceid=awo&subid=na-en-haaw&
medium=ha&term=adwords
Then simply click were it says local businesses, then you’ll be able to see where
you can target certain areas and zip codes.
Please remember that once you do this it is very targeted to a certain area, like the
area with in 25-30 mile radius from where dentist is located. Then everyone that
replies to your adwords campaign is a very qualified potential patient for the
dentist you are getting leads for, because they are located within a close proximity
to him/her.
Although at this current time I don’t run adwords or accept new Dentists to get
leads for because the 2 dentists I currently have keep me pretty busy, I do plan on
hiring someone to work from home and help me out some day so I could continue
to grow my business. If any of you may be interested in this please let me
know. Because this is a New Year and I want to get things kicked off to where I
can add more business and potentially get up to the point to where I’m making
$500-$700 a day. You would also be getting paid a percentage as well.

Back to what I was saying. Here is an example of how I ran an adwords campaign.
I’m not going to go into much detail because most of you warriors probably know
how to run a better adwords campaign than me, but what I simply did is ran a
small campaign targeting to a specific area where the dentists was located. My ad
would say:
Live in Los Angeles
Want a Free Teeth Cleaning
Leave Your Contact Info at:
www.yoursite.com
Then you would simply have a landing page set up, or a website that tells them
something to the effect of.. Thanks for replying to our ad; we want you to come
in and get a free cleaning, and a free dental consultation. For your free
consultation and cleaning please leave your name and email in the contact area of
this website and one of our dentists will send you some information. Once they
send you their information, please reply back to them letting them know you
received their information so they can get you in for a free visit. Also send me an
email so I can touch base with you to see how your first visit went, and send you a
nice little ecard.
Mostly all Dentists give free cleanings to get the patients in the door.
People love receiving something letting you know that your thinking of them and
actually care about their well being, so the will gladly reply back to you. Then
when they do you simply go to www.bluemountain.com then send them an ecard
that says I hope everything goes well with your first appointment. Have a great
day; pick out an ecard with some smiley faces.
Then you simply send the Dentists that you are getting leads for the name and
email address that you received from your adwords campaign then he or his
assistant will email them some free information about a free consultation, then you
get your $11 for a few minutes work. Because you just gave the Dentist a real
name and email address. This can really add up, because at the end of some days
you may have sent him 30 or so good leads. $11 x30 = $330 for a days work.
Please remember that it is very, very, very, important that they respond back to
you. They meaning the potential patient that you picked up as a lead from adwords. That’s why you entice them with an ecard. Once you know that they
receive the dental information from the dentists office that you are getting leads
for keep track of everything because at the end of the day add his/ her name to the
invoice you simply email the dentists. Most of the time once the dentists already
has you set up though their accounts payable department, the will pay you before
you could even mention it to him. Long as you simply email your invoice of what
is owed. You and whatever dentist you choose to provide leads for will work out a
system. I just like to set it up to where I’m paid every 3 days.
Once the Dentists or Oral Surgeon agree to work with me, I let know, like
anything else there is no guarantees. I know I can provide them with names and
email addresses of qualified people, but once they send their information out to
them, I do not guarantee they will respond to the Dentist sales literature. I tell
them it is just like advertising. I cannot guarantee what the response would be. Of
course they didn’t mind they were just happy that I got in contact with them and
they are happy that I give them another way to get their message out.
Just think about it, they spend $7000 on a month worth of neighborhood
newsletter advertisements and even more on Yellow pages Phone Book
advertisements. They spend all this money and don’t even know that their message
is even effective and they don’t know if they will even bring anyone in from those
ads.
Then here I come, and I tell them to pay me $11 for every highly targeted lead I
get for you, and my leads are so targeted once you get your sales literature in front
of them, there is an 80% chance they will show up. The dentists then want to
immediately see what you have to offer. You’ll become their hero.
You simply tell the dentists that you would like to be paid every 3 days for the
leads that you provided for him for that previous 3-day period. The chosen method
of payment is usually directly in to your paypal account, so you can do this
business from anywhere in the world. The only thing that you need to do is keep
track of the leads on an invoice. The invoice doesn’t have to be anything fancy, it
could be something you have typed up in excel, or any other spreadsheet program
you use.
Please note that the example that I showed you for finding leads for a Los Angeles
Dentist and then having you target that area through adwords geographical targeting can work for anywhere you choose. Just not Los Angeles. Your ad could
say:
Live in Miami
Want a Free Teeth Cleaning
Leave Your Contact Info at:
www.yoursite.com
Or if you happen to get leads for an Oral Surgeon, your ad could say:
Lower Price for Complex oral care
In Miami. Get your free consultation
From your Neighborhood Oral Surgeon.
www.yoursite.com
Side Note: Since this is a short $11 report, I’m not going to go into much
detail about landing pages, since you are all warriors and I assume that you
know what they are. Or if decide to set up a basic site for them to fill in their
name, you can set up free site at geocities.com or if you have Microsoft
FrontPage you can set it up that way. Everything is built in FrontPage. If you
choose to go the Microsoft FrontPage route I think you should let you host
know because sometime it make it easier for uploading depending on your
host.
Or you can have a warrior create you a landing page then host it for you on
their server, or hosting account. I’ve seen some warriors give amazing deals
on hosting.
I only suggest on targeting a few keywords like:
Dentist
Dentists
Free Dentists
Dental Care
Teeth Cleaning
Teeth Whitening
Prosthetic Surgeon
Orthodontist (which target people looking for braces).
Pediatric Dental Care.
When you chose these keywords and target a specific geographical area, just ad
the name of the city in front of the keyword like. Los Angeles Dentist.

This is just a small list, for in depth keyword research I suggest Wordtracker.com
and just get it for one day and milk it. Remember to use highly targeted keywords
so the adwords cost wont break you. Even though some searches don’t get as
many as others you must remember that these are highly targeted.
Your landing page doesn’t have to say anything much. It can just say
something like:
Example:
Thanks for stopping by. You have come to the right place for your dental work. To
claim your free cleaning fill out this form:
Even if you don not want to have a form, just say send your name and email
address to (then have a contact area linked to your email address on a simple
website). Then they will send their name and information to you.
The Next Step
The second thing that I did was line up my dentist. I wanted to at least have a few
of them lined up before I started getting patients. I know all it took is for me to
find 1 or 2 dentist to get leads for then that would keep me pretty busy and earning
a nice steady income.
So what I did to get the dentist and oral surgeons is I went to:
http://list.infousa.com/lifestyles_infousa.htm

Then once you go that website you will need to click on the doctors link. Then go
down to where it says over 170,000 dentists database. Then once you click on that
link, then you’ll see all the different types of dentist there are.
Now what you do that will give you a better chance at success is simply pick an
area of town that you would like to start out with. For example, if you live in
France and aren’t familiar with some cities in the United States you can start with
a big city like Los Angeles California, then once you figured that you would like
to work that area, get a free sample list of dentist emailed to from infousa.com, or
you could start out ordering just a few dentist names from them to get you started.
Then once you have those names in your email box. You will be provided with an
up to date name of the dentist address, phone number, and years in business. In a
minute I’m going to tell you why years in business is important and a potential
gold mind for you.
Let interrupt with a small blurb. Here go’s, I have some family that lives in
Hong Kong although I am American, after college my brother (which is like a best
friend to me) was pretty lucky and got a great paying job working for Sony in
Hong Kong. Every year for the past few years that he has been working there we
would go out to Hong Kong for 2 months in the summer time when the kids are
off from school.
While in Hong Kong I still continued to work my business and adding a few new
dentists while I’m still in Hong Kong. You may be thinking isn’t it expensive to
work your business from Hong Kong? Well actually not at all. What I do is simply
get the information of about 4 dentist or Oral Surgeons I want to target in a
particular region, for example Nashville, TN. Using infousa.com, which provides
me with all the information I need.
They’ll provide me with exactly the type of information I need such as, how long
the dentist have been in business, their address and phone number, their website if
they have one. All I do to make things easier so I know I’m getting an up to date
email address is give the dentists offices that I want to work with a simple 1-
minute call. I call the phone number between 10am and 11:00am depending on
their time zone, then I simply ask whoever answers the phone can I have their
email address, one that the dentist or surgeon himself will check, and every time
the person answering the phone (usually a dental assistant) have said yes then gave
it to me. I simply say thank you then hang up. The call may last between 30
seconds to 60 seconds at the most then it’s over. Even me calling from Hong Kong
to the states it only cost around $.71 cents to $1.00 or you could even go to worldphonecard.com and call to and from anywhere in the world from even
cheaper than I just quoted you. So if you live in The United Kingdom and want to
make a quick call to a dentist in the states, it shouldn’t cost you hardly anything
for the short minute or so your on the phone.
Back to what I was saying once you have nailed down a few dentist that you
would like to target you simply send them a friendly email like the one below.
Please note, what you are about to read is only an example of the letter I send.
I don’t want to show you the exact one because you’ve only purchased this report
for $11. But from reading the sample letter, you’ll get the general idea and you can
put it in your own words. I didn’t use my proofreader or ghostwriter for this short
report. So please put this letter into your own words:
Dear [Dentists or Oral Surgeons Name],
I see that are a successful dentist and I know with all the increased competition
wouldn’t it be nice to have a way to have a constant flow of brand new, red hot
prospects to talk and to know that you could possibly get a new client for every 10
qualified prospects that is sent to you? Think about that for a moment, you could
potentially get one new patient scheduled for every 10 prospects!
You’re probably wondering how I can do that?
Well let me introduce myself. My name is ______________ and I have my own lead
generation service that would make and save you more money than you ever
thought possible. Let me go further into my statement above. I have a proven way
of getting a constant flow of people that need dental work and/or children and
teenagers that need braces. If they were a candidate for your services, I think you
would be an excellent option for them.
So, through my lead generating methods for every 50 people you or someone on
you staff emails your sales literature to you should get a nice response, since they
all will be qualified leads. Let’s say you see 10 of them from your sales material
and 6 come in for initial consultation or start out with a free cleaning, that’s an
easy customer right there. Once you have them in your office, and they feel
comfortable with your services you could have a customer for life. What would
that be worth to you and your business?
That customer will not only be getting basic teeth cleanings, that may need caps,
root canals, fillings, and cosmetic work. This could be a huge profit stream for
your Dental Practice.
We all know that with any type of advertising nothing is guaranteed, but it would
be a tremendous value to you to get highly targeted candidates for surgery through your door. Please allow my lead generation methods to help you, we
charge a small fee of $17.00 per name and email address we send you. If you feel
we provided you with enough customers, we will stop at your request.
I know your time is valuable and if you would like to discuss this by email, please
contact me by email at ------------------ or leave a message for me at (if you have an
online messenger service like aol you would put here.
Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to bringing you more
business than you can handle.
Sincerely,
Your Name
What you just read takes them by surprise when they open it and read it. I have a
great subject line that says: Immediately open this may change your business.
That’s why they open, and then they read it and start to think about what if this
could really bring in more business.
I’m about to let you in on a secret that will almost guarantees your success. Please
read this carefully. Remember when I said along with all the information
infousa.com provides one of the most important features, and that is the years in
business.
They will provide you with how long the Dentists, and Oral Surgeon has been in
business. This is will be the key to your success because to my experience the
Dentists and Oral Surgeons that have been in business 7 years or less are your best
candidates, they will almost always respond to your email just to see if it’s real.
Once they see that you are a real person and not someone just spamming them
they a lot of times will converse with you through email and potentially set you up
on a tester. Basis, meaning they want to see how it works and, pay you once
you’ve provided the names and email addresses.
The Dentists that have been in business over 7 years, a lot of times already has a
built up client base. So targeting anything less than 7 years almost guarantees you
success with this business.

Brief Summary:
Find Dentists and Oral Surgeons through infousa.com that’s been in business
under 7 years.
Find a flood of prospects that need their services by running a simple adwords
campaign.
The Dentists or Oral Surgeon then emails their information to them and then you
make an easy $11 fee off every name and address you send them. Potentially
earning upwards of $300 a day.
There are hundreds of Dentists and Oral Surgeons that pay big for getting potential
prospects to find out about them, they do everything from radio advertising, to
direct mail, and very expensive radio advertising. The spend millions on getting
people in the door just so they can talk to them. Even on the low end they spend in
the low thousands advertising neighborhood newsletters, and phone books so you
are going to be a welcome surprise.
Good Luck.
If you have any questions please PM me through or send me an email through
warrior forum features.

No comments: