Saturday, November 8, 2008

Not About Me, but About Something thats Me


So, Here we are at my first post of the Blog actually my 18th hand written Post........
I welcome the new Folk..
So, before you go for more conclusions about this blog here are my answers for most of them





Q.Hey who are you and what do you do??

A."I'm Jason n I'm so very obsessed of writing too many Blog!!get it??

Q.So, Whats this Blog about?

A.Not about me or my silly adventures just could be a reference guide before you get your head into any silly scams about "ONLINE EARNING".

Q.If you know about them keep it to yourself why do you want to let it on to the web??!!

A.Really!!?? well, thanks for the tip but I'm so selfish that even I want to earn money for my self and I do it by this by letting you folk know all what I'd been through ..

Q.Oh!!is it??so, I guess your probably bluffing !!How in the world you could earn money by doing so??

A.Yeah!!!here we have a good question...this one cant be explained by a sentence 'coz its a broad concept and that's the exact reason..Why this Blog is here Keep Checking out

No comments: